All of our brands are world leaders in their respective fields and provide full product warranty, service and support.
Upffront’s mission is to help you make informed choices of the right performance sailing products to meet your or your clients’ needs. Our site is packed full of technical product data which we have tried to present in a standardised format to help you compare products across multiple suppliers.
- Technical drawings for all relevent products
- Key attributes and performance criteria highlighted
- Interface items listed for every product
- Multiple product photographs – so you can really see what you are getting
- FAQ’s for all product categories
- Specification tools / configurators to help guide you to the correct product specification
- System builders help you select a range of products from multiple suppliers to build complete system packages
- Product manuals and installation guides – one stop resource library
- One Design rig tuning guides
If you cannot find the answer to your question or concern then we also understand that there is nothing like having someone on the end of the line who can give you reassurance that you have the right part for the job or even a second opinion. The team at upffront are always happy to respond to technical product questions and invite you to e-mail us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form on this page http://www.upffront.com/main/contact_us.
If we cannot immediately help you we can contact the suppliers on your behalf to find a solution to the question. If it’s an impartial view on the best system to suit your needs upffront can also put you in contact with one of our network of Regional Product Managers. We use this network of world class sailors and riggers to develop and manage our product portfolio. If there is anything worth knowing about in terms of the latest performance systems we will hear about it and be in a position to offer support and guidance on whether it is right for you.