The nke Multigraphic display is one single display to control the whole system: control the autopilot, access navigation data and manage the AIS function.
It can display up to 6 pieces of data in analogue or digital format.
- Direct control of autopilot and its settings
- 10 navigation pages, programmable with up to 6 values. Analogue, digital and graphic display of nke bus and NMEA data.
- Sensor calibration and alarm setting
- AIS page with radar-like screen (when associated with a receiver or a transponder).
- Hazardous target list and fleet tracking.
- Control of alarm settings.
- Performance functions including True Wind indicator and angle tables, race timer and start line, current and drift.
- Tactician page including true wind value, average and direction trends, compass heading, COG, waypoint heading and bearing
- Day and night modes, keyboard and sensor settings lock, alternating display
Consumption: 90mA unlit, 150mA lit. Also available in white.
The display requires 90-60-417 nke BUS Connection Box - NMEA entry (included). Also available in white.
Specifications for Multigraphic Display - Carbon
|Total height (mm)||118|
|Total width (mm)||192|
|Total depth (mm)||23|
|Power consumption (mA)||90/150|
|Angle res. (Degrees)||160/120|