Ronstan C-Cleats™ feature lightweight, ultra-rigid, carbon fibre composite cams that are corrosion free, wear resistant and non-abrasive. Design, materials selection and advanced manufacturing methods combine to deliver superior strength and holding power.
• Long strand fibre-reinforced polymer cleat bases to save weight and add essential stiffness.
• Self-lubricating, self-cleaning slotted bearings giving lower frictional resistance, quicker response times and superior resistance to sand and salt than ball bearings.
• Consistent high performance even when subjected to high static loads. High resistance to heat and abrasion.
• Multi-coil cam spring cam ensuring secure cleating of even the smallest diameter lines with minimal abrasion or rope wear.
• Low effort line entry and exit due to unique teeth and entry geometry.
C-Cleats are available in six colours and can be customised with a comprehensive range of accessories. Small and large sizes are also available. Installation requires hole spacing of 38mm and M5 fasteners (not supplied).
- SWL (kg):125
- NBL (kg):250
- Weight (g):50
- Recommended line - Max Ø (mm):12
- Recommended line - Min Ø (mm):3
- Total length (mm):66
- Total width (mm):31
- Total height (mm):26