- Weight (g):500
- Total width (mm):200
- Total depth (mm):110
- Total height (mm):60
- Operating Voltage:9-18
- Power consumption (mA):200
- Water resistance:IP67
- Sampling frequ. (Hz):25
- Warranty (yrs):2
The Regatta processor is the heart of the nke system and provides the most accurate, dynamic and noise-free information to the autopilot, the navigation programme, the tactician, the crew and of course the skipper. It is dedicated to racing and performance sailing for those sailors who want to get 100% out of their navigation and tactician software packages.
- Accurate measurement of wind speed and angle (true and apparent), boat speed, speed over ground, the boat movements, all with sensitivity to small changes.
- Accurate measurement of acceleration and the boat’s attitude (magnetic heading, angles, acceleration, turn rates, magnetometric vector)
- Accurate dynamic calculation of true wind using data from the masthead sensor, mast and hull geometry and correction tables.
- High speed data flow (fast measurements from sensors providing high speed updates to the autopilot and data display).
- Fast data rate interface with the onboard PCs for most major navigation packages.
Supplied as part of the Regatta GP package.
nke Regatta Processor - Installation & User guide
nke Marine Electronics