- Weight (g):1.18
- Outside diameter (mm):430
- Recommended Boat size - Min (ft):62
- Recommended Boat size - Max (ft):98
- Colour:Light Grey
Fendertex® offers you a selection of high-quality fenders to give you the most adequate protection for your boat, whatever its size.
A lot of thought has been put in the design of those fenders to be able to resist persistent and extreme mechanical pressures while offering a lightweight product with comfortable handling. Their technical design and their performance have been a world patent filing.
Some key features:
- Designed to fold, which significantly reduces storage space on board.
- Made from textile material (high-quality polyester) making them aesthetic, functional and lightweight.
- Its design keeps the salt away.
- Using a thread dyed in the mass, the fenders are resistant to UVB.
- They inflate and deflate quickly for comfortable handling.
Fendertex® offers nine striking colours giving you plenty of options to choose a fender that either blends in or stands out! They are available in both cylindrical and spherical shapes and in nine and five different sizes, respectively. All products are manufactured exclusively in France.
Fendertex Selection Guide
Fendertex - Instructions of Textile Fender EN/FR
Fendertex - Instructions of Puncture Repair Kit EN/FR