- Weight (g):5310
- A (mm):43
- B (mm):52
- C (mm):29
- D (mm):6
- E (mm):3
- Extrusion length (mm):3000
- Rod Dash size Max:-40
- Luff tape (mm):5
- Extrusion weight (g/m):1770
- Extrusion Diameter (mm):43
- Luff Groove (Single/Double):D
The Bamar BMG 52 twin groove foils sections can be fitted on the C5 model, as well as on the 12 -12C model in the GFI hydraulic range and model 1 of the EJF electric range.
They are made of durable extruded aluminium alloy to ensure a great resistance to impact.
Some key features of these foils:
• Foils and connectors are monolithic pieces - no stress on the screws that hold the splice pieces to foils
• “anti-rotation” key, integrated in the foil
• Expanding connector made by three-piece aluminium part plus Delrin® bushes composed of two half-bearings
• Installation on wire stays with a swage threaded terminal, and rod stays
• Flush-mounted screws that allow a highly reliable connection between connector and foils
• Perfect of high torque loads
Each standard furler set has foil sections included. However, these 3m long sections can be purchased individually for additional forestay length or as spares / replacements.